Welcome to David Aster’s terms and conditions. Please read through them carefully before placing your order.
Orders placed before 3pm on a Monday - Thursday will be despatched on the same working day.
Orders placed before 12pm on a Friday will be despatched on the same working day.
Orders received after 12pm on a Friday through to Sunday will be despatched on the Monday.
£3.50 delivery charge for orders of value £40.00 and under.
FREE delivery on orders over £40.00
Standard delivery orders are shipped by Royal Mail 1st class post.
We also offer Next Day Delivery for UK orders the cost for this is £8.00
This service is for delivery on the next working day ( e.g. Monday to Friday), orders must be placed prior to 3pm Monday to Thursday for your order to be delivered the next working day, orders must be placed prior to 12pm on the Friday for delivery on the Monday. Orders placed on a Saturday or Sunday will be despatched on the Monday. Your order will be despatched via Royal Mail Special Delivery Guaranteed by 1pm.
We also offer Saturday guaranteed delivery for UK orders the cost for this is £15.00.
If you require a guaranteed delivery on a Saturday please select the Saturday Delivery Option if you are ordering between 4pm on a Thursday and 12pm on a Friday. Saturday Guaranteed Delivery will be despatched via Royal Mail Saturday Guaranteed Delivery. Any orders placed after 12pm on a Friday will be despatched on the next working day.
£4.50 for all standard orders, all orders will be shipped via Air Mail
Rest of the World
£5.50 for all orders, all orders will be shipped via Air Mail
£8.50 for International Signed For Delivery, all orders will be shipped via International Signed For Delivery.
£9.00 for International Signed For Delivery, all orders will be shipped via International Signed For Delivery.
All payment card numbers are encrypted using industry standard encryption when your order is placed . They are only decrypted after they reach Braintree’s secure server environment. They are not held in clear readable format on any web site and are not seen by David Aster.
In the unlikely event you have cause to return any of our products for replacement please refer to our Returns Policy below.
All items sold by David Aster are in a new condition. We offer a 100% guarantee that if you are in any way dissatisfied with the goods you have ordered, we will exchange them or give you a full refund for the items. This is provided that you return them to us in their original condition and packaging, unworn and unwashed, with all labels intact.
Any returns should be made within 14 days of when you received your order, if you would like to make a return please return it to us at our address below:
David Aster Returns
Unit 60 Marsh Lane
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither David Aster nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without David Aster’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
- The prices payable for goods that you order are as set out in our website.
- If you wish to cancel your order you must notify us within 24 hours of placing your order or we reserve the right to complete and charge for your order.
- Once you have notified us that you are cancelling your order, any sum debited to us from your credit card will be re-credited to your account as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days of your order.
- We reserve the right to cancel your order if we have insufficient stock to complete the order, we do not deliver to your areas, or one or more of the goods you ordered was listed at an incorrect price.
- If we do cancel your order we will notify you by e-mail and will re-credit to your account any sum deducted by us from your credit card as soon as possible but in any event within 30 days of your order. We will not be obliged to offer any additional compensation for disappointment suffered.
- We will deliver the goods ordered by you to the invoice or specified delivery address you give us for delivery at the time you make your order.
- You will become the owner of the goods you have ordered when they have been delivered to you and we have received payment in full. Once goods have been delivered to you they will be held at your own risk and we will not be liable for their loss or destruction.
- If you do not receive goods ordered by you within 30 days of the date on which you ordered them, we shall have no liability to you unless you notify us in writing at our contact address of the problem within 30 days of the date on which you ordered the goods.
- Save as precluded by law, we will not be liable to you for any indirect or consequential loss, damage or expenses (including loss of profits, business or goodwill) howsoever arising out of any problem you notify to us under this condition and we shall have no liability to pay any money to you by way of compensation other than to refund to you the amount paid by you for the goods in question.
- You must observe and comply with all applicable regulations and legislation, including obtaining all necessary customs, import or other permits to purchase goods from our site. The importation or exportation of certain of our goods to you may be prohibited by certain national laws. We make no representation and accept no liability in respect of the export or import of the goods you purchase.
- We shall have no liability to you for any failure to deliver goods you have ordered or any delay in doing so or for any damage or defect to goods delivered that is caused by any event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control including, without limitation, strikes, lock-outs and other industrial disputes, breakdown of systems or network access, flood, fire, explosion or accident.
- All images on www.davidaster.co.uk are protected by copyright.